1. I understand that Diaspora Travelers neither own nor operate any person or entity which is to, or does, provide goods or services for any Diaspora Travelers group trip or group trips (Herein after referred to as “Travel Suppliers”). Because Diaspora Travelers does not maintain any control over the personnel, equipment, or operations of these Travel Suppliers, Diaspora Travelers assumes no responsibility for, and can not be held liable for any personal injury, death, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which may occur by reason of (1) any wrongful, negligent, willful, or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any Travel Suppliers, or other third-party employees or agents not affiliated with Diaspora Travelers, (2) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, or instrument owned, operated or otherwise by any Travel Suppliers, or (3) any wrongful, willful, or negligent act or omissions of any kind committed by any other third party not affiliated with Diaspora Travelers.
2. I acknowledge that Diaspora Travelers will not be responsible for any accidents involving bodily injury or death, property damage, charges of libel, slander, arrest, detention or imprisonment incurred in connection with any group trip or group trips hosted by Diaspora Travelers.
3. I expressly recognize that this
Travel Policy is a
contract pursuant to which I have released and hold harmless Diaspora Travelers including their owners, officers, elected officials, agents, employees and volunteers, including motor vehicle owners and operators,
(Herein after referred to as Released Parties) from any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that I may hereafter have
resulting from any injury, damages, or death, sustained from my participation in any Diaspora Travelers group trip(s), including any claims for negligence against the Released Parties. I also agree to INDEMNIFY
4. I acknowledge that any and all group trip or group trips organized by Diaspora Travelers is considered to be a recreational or leisure activity(ies) located domestically within the
5. I understand that I am solely responsible for my health and safety and I acknowledge that I am physically capable of participating in and attending any group trip or group trips organized by Diaspora Travelers.
6. I further represent that I am at least 21 years of age. I also waive and release any and all legal rights that may accrue to me as a result of any injury I may suffer while engaging in any activity or activities while attending a Diaspora Travelers group trip or group trips. I understand and agree that this Waiver and Release is binding on my heirs, assigns, and legal representatives.
7. By participating in any and all group trip or group trips hosted by Diaspora Travelers, I give explicit consent to Diaspora Travelers to use or publish any oral or written statement I may make to Diaspora Travelers about a group trip and to use or publish my picture(s), whether individual or group, for the purposes of promoting the group trip or group trips. Diaspora Travelers will take my request in writing to eliminate or delete my statement or picture(s) within 14-days from the receipt my written request. For pictures, Diaspora Travelers may honor my request to eliminate or delete my picture(s) where the number of people participating in the picture (s) are less than or equal to 3.
8. I understand that all Diaspora Travelers group trips are not sold on the basis of if I "have fun", the number of people present, or on the basis of any celebrity appearance.
9. If any term or provision of this Travel Policy shall be found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the same shall not invalidate the whole of this Travel Policy and the illegal or unenforceable term or provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary in the court's opinion to render such term or provision enforceable.
10. I understand that the laws of the State of
11. I understand that there will be no refunds of monies paid to Diaspora Travelers for any group trip hosted by Diaspora Travelers unless Diaspora Travelers cancels the group trip in writing. I also give Diaspora Travelers full rights, at its discretion, to sue me in a court of law to recover its expenses for any unpaid monies I promised to pay Diaspora Travelers for any of its group trips. If Diaspora Travelers elects to sue me in a court of law, I also agree to pay the cost of court fees and counsel fees arising out of the court action brought against me.
12. I understand that Diaspora Travelers strongly recommend that all of its clients purchase Travel
Insurance prior to attending any Diaspora Travelers group trip. I am also encouraged to contact Diaspora Travelers for more information about Travel Insurance plans.
BY MAKING A